Renewable Energy from Waste Conference
Providing insight into the conversion of waste to energy and resources
Recycling Today Media Group, the publisher of Renewable Energy from Waste and Recycling Today magazines, Gershman Brickner & Bratton Inc. (GBB) and Smithers Apex are joining forces to deliver a comprehensive and market-driven conference dedicated to the production of renewable energy and resources from waste materials.
>> Press Release - Inaugural Renewable Energy from Waste Conference to be Held
Who should attend?
Waste generators, the government sector, waste management firms, recycling firms, energy and chemical producers and equipment and technology suppliers will find the first edition of Renewable Energy from Waste invaluable for insights into financials, market trends and opportunities, technology developments.
2013 attendees will have access to:
- The latest technology developments: This inaugural program will feature leading industry experts and innovators on gasification, anaerobic digestion, refuse-derived fuel and plastics to oil.
- Funding insights: The industry can’t move forward without funding and at Renewable Energy from Waste 2013 you will learn from key players in the public and private sector how they’ve succeeded in getting projects financed, developed and implemented.
- Existing operations: Attendees will have the opportunity to see first-hand local operations with organized tours to the Ineos Installation in Vero Beach and Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County.
We are currently accepting abstracts for Renewable Energy from Waste 2013. Contact us if you are an industry expert who can provide an engaging, knowledgeable and exciting presentation on one of the following topics:
- The Economics of Waste Conversion
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Preparing Feedstocks for Refuse Derived Fuel
- Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Plastics to Oil
- End-User Applications
- Legislative Outlook for Conversion Technologies
To submit an abstract, please send your name, title, organization, presentation summary and biography to Andrew Smaha at email@example.com.
About Renewable Energy from Waste magazine
Published by the Recycling Today Media Group, the magazine is a dedicated resource for this rapidly developing field. The group also publishes Recycling Today, Recycling Today Global Edition, Construction & Demolition Recycling, RecyclingToday.com as well as numerous other magazines and directories for the scrap, recycling and waste management industry. Established in 1963, the group provides unique and powerful perspective on industry activities and trends. Visit us online at www.REWmag.com
About Gershman, Brickner & Bratton Inc.
Gershman, Brickner & Bratton, Inc. (GBB) is a national solid waste management consulting firm founded in 1980 that works on solid waste collection, processing, recycling and disposal issues and assists in planning, procuring, and implementing sound, cost-effective facilities and services at the local, state, and national levels for both the public and private sectors. GBB’s waste management expertise extends to waste-to-energy (WTE) projects and financing as well as conversion technologies in waste processing. For more information on the firm and its products and services, visit www.gbbinc.com or call 1-800-573-5801.
About Smithers Apex
Smithers Apex, formerly known as IntertechPira, is a global business that provides events, market research, publications and strategic and technical consulting to an expanding list of niche, emerging and high growth industries, including home and personal care; lighting, imaging and displays; plastic electronics and alternative energy. For more information about Smithers Apex, please visit www.smithersapex.com.